(To Reserve you must use the Internet Explorer browser)
Please note there is a 2 night minimum and a 14-day cancellation policy
Nestled along the banks of the Chattahoochee River is Fort Benning’s Uchee Creek Campground and Marina.The 385 acre park has 85 RV sites, 39 cabins, 15 chalets, tent sites, numerous recreation areas, rental facilities and a wealth of outdoor activities. Relax with us and experience nature’s charm. Minutes from Fort Benning’s Main Post, but worlds away! We hope you choose Uchee Creek Campground and Marina for your next getaway.
Uchee Creek offers half off boat rentals from 8 – 10am Monday–Thursday. For more information, call 706-545-2063.
- Country Store – The Country Store serves as the check in and check out area and has camping supplies, propane, archery equipment, hunting & fishing permits, convenience items and a variety of snack foods, beer (for military ID cardholders only!) and soda for sale. Store hours are:
April – Sept
Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm
Saturday 6:30am – 7pm
Sunday 6:30am – 5pm
Monday – Saturday 8am – 6pm
Sunday 8:30am – 5pm
Opens Memorial Day
Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 7pm
Sunday 8:30am – 5pm
- Ice – Ice is available for purchase at the Country Store.
- Laundries – Laundromats are located at each comfort station. Clotheslines and ropes or chains tied to trees are prohibited.
- Playgrounds – We have three playgrounds, two near comfort stations and a third located right off Uchee Creek Road.
- Pool – The pool opens Memorial Day weekend and closes after Labor Day weekend. The pool is available for campground guests only.
- Fishing – There is a handicap accessible fishing pier in the chalet area. Customers are also welcome to fish at the boat dock. A fishing license and post permit is required.
- Inflatable Jumpers – Fun for the kids! $115 per day, $55 each additional day.
- Hunting & Fishing Regulations
- MCoE Regulation 215-2 for Recreation Areas
Finding us is easy!
From Atlanta / Columbus
Take I-85 south and exit onto I-185 South to Columbus (exit 21). Take I-185 to Highway 80 west (exit 10). Take Highway 80 to Highway 280/431/80 south (Highway 80 last exit). Take Highway 280/431/80 to Highway 431 south. Take Highway 431 to Highway 165 South (left turn). Take Highway 165 to 101st Airborne Rd (left turn). Stay on 101st Airborne Rd and follow signs to Uchee Creek Rd and Uchee Creek Campground.
From Montgomery, Alabama
Take 1-85 north to Highway 280 East (exit 62 in Opelika). Take Highway 280 (which turns into 280/431/80) to Highway 431 south. Take Highway 431 to Highway 165 South (left turn). Take Highway 165 to 101st Airborne Rd (left turn). Stay on 101st Airborne Rd and follow signs to Uchee Creek Rd and Uchee Creek Campground.
From Eufaula, Alabama
Take 165 North (off of Highway 431) to 101st Airborne Rd (right turn). Stay on 101st Airborne Rd and follow signs to Uchee Creek Rd and Uchee Creek Campground.