Sayers Memorial Library is relocating! On December , we will close the current location, Building 93 on Wold Avenue to move to a temporary location in Building 2784, on Sightseeing Road. We expect this location to open late December. This move is part of our bigger plan to provide you a much larger, state-of-the-art, library opening next summer! Stay tuned to our website and Facebook page for updates on our progress.
Sayers Memorial Library
Aside from our extensive collection of books and periodicals, Sayers Memorial Library offers a large variety of materials, equipment and services, including free wireless internet access, more than 40 computers, thousands of DVDs and CDs, palm-size digital audio books with earbuds, book clubs and children’s programs. Our research and reference resources are second to none, and our librarians are always happy to help. If you don’t find what you need at Sayers, perhaps we can borrow it from another library. For more information, call 706-545-4911.
Programs & Resources
- Free downloadable electronic books – Click here for more information on the Army Library Program and to access ebooks.
- Free fax services – Send or receive fax messages at no charge.
- Printing services – Black and white printing .10 cents/page, Color printing .25 cents/page
- MasterFILE Premier – An easy-to-use database that allows easy access to current, popular magazines, audio options and mobile device access. Ask your Sayers librarian for a free username and pin.
- Heritage Quest Online – Researching your family roots was never so easy. This database gives you access to local and regional histories, government documents (from the US, Canada and Europe), a variety of images, documents and information dating to th Revolutionary War. Free access from AKO accounts or the library’s catalog. Ask your Sayers librarian for a free username and pin.
- Transparent Languages – Downloadable eAudiobooks, eBooks, and eVideos. Clickhere.
Library Access Code: sayers (all lower case)
Check out the Family and MWR events calendar for the dates, times, and other pertinent information regarding activities and events at the library.
Library Hours and Location
Address: 6870 Wold Avenue, Bldg. 93
Hours: Monday through Thursday: 10am-8pm, Friday – Sunday: 10am-6pm, Closed Federal Holidays
Submit an ICE comment card
Donovan Research Library
Address: Building 70, 7533 Holtz St.
Hours: Monday through Thursday: 8am-5pm, Friday-Sunday and Federal Holidays CLOSED.