Sayers Memorial Library
Aside from our extensive collection of books and periodicals, Sayers Memorial Library offers a large variety of materials, equipment and services, including free wireless internet access, more than 40 computers, thousands of DVDs and CDs, palm-size digital audio books with earbuds, book clubs and children’s programs. Our research and reference resources are second to none, and our librarians are always happy to help. If you don’t find what you’re looking for at Sayers, perhaps we can borrow it from another library. For more information, call 706-545-4911.
Programs & Resources
- Pre-school Story Time - Every Tuesday at 10am. Come join us for fun stories & activities with your youngster! Program starts Sept. 9, and runs to May 26, 2015.
- Free downloadable electronic books - Click here for more information on the Army Library Program and to access ebooks.
- Free fax services - Send or receive fax messages at no charge.
- Printing services - Black and white printing .10 cents/page, Color printing .25 cents/page
- MasterFILE Premier - An easy-to-use database that allows easy access to current, popular magazines, audio options and mobile device access. Ask your Sayers librarian for a free username and pin.
- Heritage Quest Online - Researching your family roots was never so easy. This database gives you access to local and regional histories, government documents (from the US, Canada and Europe), a variety of images, documents and information dating to th Revolutionary War. Free access from AKO accounts or the library’s catalog. Ask your Sayers librarian for a free username and pin.
- Transparent Languages - Downloadable eAudiobooks, eBooks, and eVideos. Clickhere.
Library Access Code: sayers (all lower case)
Check out the Family and MWR events calendar for the dates, times, and other pertinent information regarding activities and events at the library.
Library Hours and Location
Address: 6870 Wold Avenue, Bldg. 93
Hours: Monday through Thursday: 10am-8pm, Saturday and Sunday: 10am-6pm, Closed Fridays, and Federal Holidays
Submit an ICE comment card