Welcome to Fort Benning's premier vacation destination, a gated resort in the heart of Old Destin, near the Harbor Walk Village. Just 220 miles south of Fort Benning, between Pensecola and Panama City, the resort is sprawled across 15 acres along the Choctawhatchee Bay, minutes from the Gulf of Mexico.
Beginning January 1 patrons will now make reservations one year out, regardless of rank and status (Active Duty, Retiree, DoD Civilian)
If you are unable to view the reservation page, update your security settings (SSL/TLS) and restart your browser, or cut and paste https://armyreservations.dodlodging.net/hotelSearch.do?propertyCode=DESTIN into the URL, or open this window in Firefox.
- Marina - Rent pontoons, wave-runners and kayaks, launch your boat, rent slip and mooring, and store your vehicles, trailers and boats.
- Charter fishing - We offer bay and near-shore Gulf fishing, dolphin watching and harbor tours. Call for rates, and be sure to ask about our off-season specials!
- Fishing pier - A Florida fishing license is required to use our 300' fishing pier. Crabbing off the pier is popular, though seasonal restrictions apply. Crabbing or fishing is prohibited in the marina basin.
- Conference facility - Rent this comfortable, convenient space for meetings, receptions, reunions and unit activities.
- Swimming pool, playground and picnic facilities
- Fitness facilities and recreation equipment - includes treadmills, TVs, billiard table, kayaks and bikes. The roads surrounding the recreation are safe for running and limited mostly to local residents.
- Internet Services - Internet hotspots are available, with hourly, daily, weekly or monthly service plans.
- Housekeeping, concierge and business services
- Event planning - We're ready to host your next big event! Whether you prefer a scenic waterfront setting or our comfortable conference center, we will help you plan a memorable, successful event. We offer catering, boat and tent rentals.
- Splash park - 2,500 square feet of fun!
Here we are!
- From Columbus, take Route 28 over the Chattahoochee River into Phenix City. Pick up 431 South to Eufaula, Abbeville, and Dothan. From Fort Benning, go around Lawson Army Airfield and cross Eddy Bridge. Turn right on 101st Airborne Division Road to AL 165. Pick up 431 South at Eufaula.
- Take the 431 South Bypass around Dothan and pick up 231 South to Cottondale, South of Cottondale take I-10 West.
- From 1-10 West, exit on Route 331 South to US Route 98. Turn right and follow Highway 98 into Destin.
- Once in Destin, make a right onto Benning Drive and follow it until you come to a dead end at the park.
Click here for a map of the resort.
Find photos, marina information and updates on our Facebook Page.