Parent Central Services
We've made registering your children for Child, Youth and School Services programs easy by giving you a central point to register for all our programs. We call it Parent Central, and it is located conveniently on Main Post! Bring required documents, listed below, and means of payment to Building 104, Marchant Avenue. Appointments are strongly recommended and can be made by calling Parent Central during operating hours.
At Parent Central, you can obtain information for babysitter referrals, the waitlist for child care, referrals for on and off post family child care providers, information on the Smith Fitness Child Care Co-op, Kids on Site! child care, Parent on Site! for unit settings and deployment child care programs.
It's Georgia Pre-K Time!For the 2014-2015 school year, Fort Benning is fortunate enough to have Georgia Pre-K classrooms located within CYSS facilities. Georgia Pre-K is a hugely popular program and space is limited so a lottery system has been established. Entries forms should be completed and returned to Parent Central, Bldg 104 from April 1-30.
If you require care outside of the normal school day, before and after school care is offered at a nominal charge.
For more information, call 706-545-9461.
Blank entries will be available at all CYSS programs and services but completed entries must be received at Parent Central no later than 5pm on April 30th. Only ONE entry will be accepted per child and twins will go on a single entry to ensure concurrent placement. Child must turn 4 on or before September 1, 2014 and is a current resident of the state of Georgia. Registration with CYSS including all required documentation is required along with proof of residency, social security card, birth certificate, Georgia immunization record and a Pre-K entry physical.
To be eligible for CYSS programs, a child must be a dependant of:
- an active duty service member
- a DoD civilian employee
- an active duty Reserve Soldier
- a DoD contractor
- a military retiree (on a space available basis)
The following items are required for registration:
- Sponsor or spouse's identification card
- Social Security number
- Proof of dependency for each child: MTF medical card, Tricare card or DEERS printout from Soldier's AKO
- Immunization records for each child
- For DoD civilians or contractors, a copy of the birth certificate is required for each child
- LES or pay voucher for sponsor and spouse
- Health assessment (due within 30 days of registration)
- Contact information for two local emergency designees (name, address and phone number)
- (For more information about procedures for special needs, call 706-545-2079. Incorrect or missing documentation will delay participation in CYSS programs.)
CYS Services Registration Forms
For all registration forms please follow this link to CYSS Online.
Hours & Contact Information
|Address||Building 104, Marchant Avenue (view on map)|
|Phone||706-545-2079/2535, DSN: 835-2079|
|Fax||706-545-2323, DSN: 835-2323|
Appointments are strongly recommended.
Closed weekends and all Federal holidays
|Contact the Outreach Services director|
|Submit an ICE comment card|