Employment Readiness Program
The Employment Readiness Program offers information and referral services and assistance in the areas of employment, training and volunteer opportunities. The services are designed to give you the competitive edge necessary to secure employment. Services include job counseling and training, employment and education information, volunteer opportunities, internet job search and assistance in resume writing and goal setting.
Weekly Job Lists (updated December 3, 2013)
- Introduction to the Job Lists
- Job List - Includes jobs for the Fort Benning & Columbus region and beyond.
- Youth Jobs - Jobs for teens, as well as volunteer and scholarship information.
- Worldwide Opportunities - Opportunities around the world.
Jobs with Family and MWR
- Visit U.S. Army Civilian Personnel Online.
- Click "Search for Jobs."
- Select "NAF Positions" from the "Special Programs" dropdown box.
- Select "Georgia" from the "State" select box and click "Get Results" at the bottom.
- NAF openings throughout the state. Choose Fort Benning in the "Location" column.
- Click an announcement number for information and application procedures.
SubprogramsExpand all of the sections below | Collapse all of the sections below
Career Counseling and Job Coaching
Counselors help clients in career transition through analysis, planning, testing and personal development.
Counselors help you determine your career path. Career services include testing, one-on-one counseling, an extensive career library and access to research sites. Individual and group sessions are available by appointment.
ERP helps clients with resume writing, cover letters, federal employment, career exploration, job-search strategies and interviewing skills.
Whether you are new to the job market, changing careers or a seasoned professional, the ERP can help you stay competitive in today's job market. This workshop includes instruction on the Federal Employment System, career exploration and job-search strategies, dressing for success, interviewing techniques, working a job fair, identifying your strengths and skills, networking and salary negotiation.
ERP clients use a computer lab, educational guides, resume software, fax machine, copier, video interview tutorials and more.
The computer lab provides access to the internet for job searches, resume writing software, tutorials and a number of automated employment databases, job announcements and employment information from government, civilian and military agencies. Learn about vocational schools, GED resources, grants and scholarships. Click here to view training videos, information on grants and scholarships for spouses, links to helpful websites and free materials online.
Hours & Contact Information
|Address||Building 7, Baltzell Avenue (view on map)|
|Hours||Monday through Thursday: 8am-4:30pm|
|Contact the Employment Readiness Program manager|
|Submit an ICE comment card|